Saturday, January 09, 2016

Whoops, I let time fly again....

Wowza, it's been almost a month since I've been here? Time flies that's for sure.
It does seem like I had the 'I'm so busy' illness the last few weeks. A big part of  it was a large volume of work at my day job. I don't know why, but I always get so heavily invested in work to be done. So much so that I end up stressing myself out, making myself sick - and I'm the only one at work that notices! My boss never says anything - good or bad, one way or the other - and neither does anyone else really. It's all self inflicted. I don't like owing reports or invoices etc to people. Jp never gets like that for his work, and it seems that this is more of a female thing doesn't it? I never even used all my vacation days last year.

Well, it has to stop. It's just not healthy. It's not going to do anyone any good if I get sick from stress. I only made that decision on Thursday, so I only practiced my new rule on Friday. I'll let you know how it goes!

December was also busy with handknit orders for my little Etsy shop. I had lots to do. I guess I haven't shown you. Here's a couple of items:


Crochet and Knit Converse Sneaker Slippers




Crochet Christmas Tree


And lots and lots of pairs of finger cymbal aka zill, covers, for my fellow bellydance friends. The rainbow ones seem to be the most popular






There were a couple other items but I guess the photos are on other devices so I will have to show you later. 

Happy New Year! My resolution is to post more frequently on my blog!! But I have to admit with Facebook and Instagram etc - it's hard to repeat everything more than once when you have to post everywhere, isn't it? How many other platforms are you on? Where else do you post? 

No comments: