Thursday, December 11, 2014

Here's to new friends

Last night after class,  I went out for coffee with a fellow dancer. We were in classes together for several months before she switched to a different night but every now and again we see each other, and she always gives me the tightest hugs.

It has been a long time since I've met someone that I could talk that easily with and look in the eye when we talked to each other (eye contact is really important isn't it?) And next thing we knew it was 11:30 and I had to go because I have to get up at 6am for work.

I really hope that we're able to meet again  soon. What a wonderful visit I had. Definitely worth feeling tired today. Have you recently met someone like that?

2 comments:

Kris said...

Yes I have! Everytime we get together the time goes by way too fast and there is still too much left to talk about!
Merry Christmas!

Way Out Wear said...

That's terrific Kris!!! It is so nice to make new connections.

Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family!