Thursday, August 28, 2014

Found froggie

During my dog walk the other morning, I come across two fairly large ceramic froggie planters at the end of a driveway. Do people do this in your neighbourhood - when they don't want something they put it at the end of the driveway in hopes someone will take it. Usually I find they put out junk but it does seem to disappear, so I don't know if others actually do pick it up, or if the garbage men take it.

By the time I returned home, I was still thinking about those frogs so I loaded up my garden gloves and a garbage bag to protect the car and drove back to the house when I had found them. They were still there, so I took them home. Sure they're a little cracked and missing some feet, but I stood them amongst the plants and no one's the wiser.

Isn't he adorable?

No comments: