Friday, December 27, 2013

Post Christmas Swirl

Well that went by quickly didn't it? Even without family for us to spend time with, it still seemed to pass by so quickly.  I honestly can't tell you how we spent Christmas day - opened some presents, walked the dog, cooked dinner, watched a movie - that's about all I can remember. And you? Did you have a good time?

It's a very difficult time of year for me, I struggle with so many emotions - but I know that although it's tougher for me than some people, it's even worse for others. Twice before Christmas I witnessed public conversations that shared a bit of what others go through. So although I know many people had a better Christmas than me, I know many had it much, much worse.

I hope you were one of the ones who had it much better. It's okay, you deserved a nice holiday-don't let anyone take that from you. And if you didn't have a good one, please don't give up hope, maybe next year will be better, right? Chin up my friends.

2 comments:

Sultan said...

I hope this next year will be a happy one for you and yours.

Way Out Wear said...

Thank you! And I hope you have a happy and prosperous 2014 as well!